Dublin Tourist office, formerly St. Andrew's Church
Dublin Tourist office, formerly St. Andrew's Church, Dublin - Church of Ireland. Built in in 1866 on the site of a former church built here in 1665. Sold by the Church of Ireland in 1994, and its now the main Tourist Information Office for Dublin.Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
- 2008 Dave Walsh.
- Image Size
- 4011x2784 / 8.0MB
- Contained in galleries